SEFA is made up of charitable organizations with 501(c) non-profit status who have applied to participate in this campaign. In compliance with NYS Regulation 9NYCRR Part 335, charities must be approved to participate and are required to re-certify once every three years to ensure that they continue to meet all the requirements for participation.
- New Applications are for charities that are new to the campaign or have lapsed more than one year. Annually, the application period is from December 1 through January 15.
- Recertification is for charities that participated in the previous campaign year. Annually, the recertification period is from April 1 through May 15.
- Please see the instructions for completing the application.
- If you are a participating charity, please review the Participation Overview.
- If you are a member of a federation, please feel free to reach out to that federation. State/National Federations / United Way Federations
- SEFA Rules and Regulations