SEFA is made up of charitable agencies with 501(c)(3) status that have applied to be part of and been approved to participate by State employees. Once approved to participate in the campaign, charities have to recertify every year to ensure that they still meet all the requirements to continue participation.
- Recertification forms are scheduled to be available, on this website, between April 1st and November 30th every year. Click HERE for 2018 instructions. They might change slightly for 2019, but most will be the same.
- Applications are available here, on this website, between December 1st and January 15th, every year. Be sure to read the instructions before or as you are completing the application. Click HERE for 2018 instructions. They might change slightly for 2019, but most will be the same.
- If you are a participating charity, please review the Participation Overview.
- If you are a member of a federation, please feel free to reach out to that federation. State/National Federations / United Way Federations
- SEFA Rules and Regulations