SEFA is made up of charitable agencies with 501(c)(3) status that have applied to be part of and been approved to participate by State employees. Once approved to participate in the campaign, charities have to recertify every year to ensure that they still meet all the requirements to continue participation.
- Recertification is for charities that participated in the previous campaign year. Annually, the recertification period is from April 1 through November 30. Here is a link to the recertification page.
- New Applications are for charities that are new to the campaign or have lapsed more than one year. Annually, the application period is from December 1 through January 15.
- Applications are currently unavailable, please check back December 1st, 2020. Please see the instructions for completing the application.
- If you are a participating charity, please review the Participation Overview.
- If you are a member of a federation, please feel free to reach out to that federation. State/National Federations / United Way Federations
- SEFA Rules and Regulations