Skip to main content

New York State Employees Federated Appeal


How to Donate?


We are happy to announce that ePledging is now open to almost all State employees


PowerPoint demonstrating how to use ePledge.

To review the Charity list, go to the SEFA home page.  

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to reach out to your local SEFA Coordinator.  

Be aware that we are still making minor tweaks to the site.  If your agency isn't there, and you would like it to be, please contact Laurelee Dever at 518-782-7332.


Pledge and Payroll Deduction Authorization Form [PDF]
Fill it out online, print it, sign it, keep Part III, and give Parts I and II to your SEFA Agency Coordinator.


How to stop or modify a payroll deduction?
At any time a State employee may revoke or modify a contribution made through payroll deduction by providing a written request to the employee’s payroll office.

Contributions to the SEFA campaign are reported in the annual financial reports of the Federated Community Campaign, which distributes the funds raised to the participating charities. A copy of the most recent Annual Financial Report for a Federated Community Campaign filed with the Department of Law may be obtained by writing to either of the following: NYS Department of Law, Charities Bureau, 120 Broadway, 3rd Floor New York, New York 10271; or to the Federated Community Campaign Manager serving each county.