SEFA is made up of charitable agencies with 501(c)(3) status that have applied to be part of and been approved to participate by State employees. Once approved to participate in the campaign, charities have to recertify every year to ensure that they still meet all the requirements to continue participation.
- Applications are available here, on this website, between December 1st and January 15th, every year. Click here for the application. Be sure to read the instructions before or as you are completing the application.
- Recertification forms are available, on this website, between April 1st and November 30th every year.
- If you are a participating charity, please review the Participation Overview.
- If you are a member of a federation, please feel free to reach out to that federation. State/National Federations / United Way Federations
- SEFA Rules and Regulations